The Canadian Association of Woodworking Machinery Distributors has released information on some of the key equipment that will be showcased at Woodworking Technology Days (WTD 2021).
The Toronto Area Showroom event runs from November 1 to 1. 6.
According to the CWMDA, the WTD 2021 Machinery Showcase will showcase a wide variety of equipment, including demonstrations of machines making their North American debut.
The highlights of the machine showcase include:
- Homag – CENTATEQ T-300 machining center with 5 ‘x 10’ tandem tables, which allows the machining of oversized and complex architectural components on a 5 ‘x 20’ work surface.
- Norman – Cehisa Dyananic edgebander with C-Motion technology which allows the operator to program up to 18 motorized axes from the control.
- GDS – The Morbidelli X-200 nesting cell with cutting speeds of up to 50m / minute can process a low and upper cabinet in less than 5 minutes.
- Craco bull – Giardina 420 spray machine with two reciprocating arms is designed for spraying stain, primer and finishes on smooth or shaped surfaces.
- Akhurst – Anderson Stratos Pro is a line of integrated / automatic CNC nesting routers that reduce cycle times by shortening loading and unloading operations.
- Schelling IMA – Novimat R3 high production edgebander with PUR and laser system for high gloss and other modern materials.
- Biesse – High performance Rover A 1536 FT 5-axis machining center for nesting operations with high-end technology.
- Holz-Her / Weinig – Streamer 1057XL-C edgebander features a âvisual adjustmentâ providing easy-to-use operator guidance for every adjustment and unit on the machine.
- Felder – Profit H80 machining center, with panel cutting, drilling and milling for efficient furniture production 4.0.
Additional details on these and other machines, as well as videos, can be found on the WTD 2021 Machinery Showcase page of the CWMDA website.
In addition to the machine demonstrations, educational sessions will take place at Taurus Craco with Holz-Her, Weinig, Jowat and Microvellum. Several WTD 2021 sponsor companies will be present in different CWMDA member showrooms, including Planit, Leitz, Rams Industries, Royce / AYR, JJS / SIA, FS Tools and CNC Woodworking Master.
Click here to register to attend one or all of the free event days.
Visit the CWMDA website for more information.