Market to develop and reach $ 50 million in 2025 according to the report “Cotton Ginning Machinery Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” which has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global cotton ginning machinery market is expected to grow by $ 0.03 billion in 2020 at $ 0.04 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities which resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 0.05 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6.2%.
Reasons to purchase
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus wanes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Compare performance to your main competitors.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for a better strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
Where is the largest and most dynamic market for cotton ginning machines? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Cotton Ginning Machinery market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market share, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger cotton ginning machine market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market within each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Cotton Ginning Machinery Market section of the report provides background. It compares the cotton ginning machine market with other segments of the cotton ginning machine market by size and growth, history and forecast.
The cotton ginning machine market includes the sales of cotton ginning machines by entities (organizations, independent traders or partnerships) that manufacture cotton ginning machines through different ginning technologies, such as knife gin, McCarthy roller gin and saw gin. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to final consumers are included.
The Covered Cotton Ginning Machinery Market in this report is segmented by Type Cotton Roller Gin, Saw Cotton Gin and by Application Saw Gin, Double Roller Gin, Rotary Knife Gin.
The regions covered by this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Uncertain economic conditions are expected to affect the cotton ginning market. Changing economic conditions due to trade wars and economic downturns affect the price of cotton. When the price of cotton falls, cotton production also falls. For example, according to August 2020, the outlook for cotton and wool from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), estimates for world cotton production in 2020-21 are forecast at 117.5 million bales, or about 4.5% lower as 2019-20. Due to the falling price of cotton, farmers may not choose to produce the crop due to fear of losses as the production area decreases, the production decreases, which also reduces the use of the machine. to gin the cotton for separation and thus acts as a market hindrance.
The growing demand for cotton and related products is expected to boost the cotton ginning market. Cotton is the oldest and most widely used fabric for making clothes because it is the most comfortable fabric to use, especially in tropical areas where the climate is humid. It is also used to make other industrial fabrics. In july 2020, Cotton Corporation of India, an Indian state-owned company, sold around 700,000 bales of cotton, the highest single-day sale in five years. Cotton is only sold after ginning which is a separate fiber from the seed made using the cotton ginning machine. Thus, the increased demand for cotton contributes to the growth of the cotton ginning market.
The use of DNA traceability systems in cotton ginning plants is a major trend shaping the market. To ensure the origin of cotton fiber, the DNA traceability system uses DNA tagging that will allow retailers and customers to verify the presence of cotton in finished products. In 2018, the Applied DNA Sciences SignatureT cotton traceability system was installed by Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC) at its Moree plant in Australia to mark, test and track pure Australian HomeGrown cotton. Brand owners and retailers can check for Australian cotton in their clothing and finished products.
In 2019, to guarantee the authenticity and provenance of products, Egypt has used Applied DNA’s molecular tagging technology in its two cotton varieties. Applied DNA Sciences (ADNAS) is set to deliver its SigNature T tagging technology for the 2019-2020 cotton ginning season which begins in October. As part of this, the company’s SigNature T technology, together with its genotyping and digital systems, will be used to tag, test and track the Pima cotton variety – sold by the PimaCott brand – over the coming months in San Joaquin Valley, California. The use of DNA traceability will allow consumers to make more confident purchasing decisions and promote the use of cotton.
The countries covered in the market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, United States.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the cotton ginning machine market
3. Cotton Ginning Machinery Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on cotton ginning machines
5. Size and Growth of Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
5.1. Global Historical Cotton Ginning Machinery Market, 2015-2020, in USD Billion
5.1.1. Market pilots
5.1.2. Market restrictions
5.2. Global Cotton Ginning Machinery Market Forecast, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
5.2.1. Market pilots
5.2.2. Market restrictions
6. Cotton ginning machine market segmentation
6.1. Global Cotton Ginning Machinery Market, Segmentation by Type, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
6.2. Global Cotton Ginning Machinery Market, Segmentation by Application, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
6.3. Global Cotton Ginning Machinery Market, Segmentation by Feed, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
7.1. Global cotton ginning machinery market, divided by region, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD billion
7.2. Global cotton ginning machinery market, divided by country, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD billion
8. Asia-Pacific Cotton Ginning Machine Market
9. China Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
10. India Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
11. Japan Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
12. Australia Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
13. Indonesian Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
14. South Korea Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
15. Cotton ginning machine market in Western Europe
16. UK cotton ginning machinery market
17. German cotton ginning machine market
18. French cotton ginning machinery market
19. Eastern European Cotton Ginning Machine Market
20. Russian cotton ginning machinery market
21. North American Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
22. United States Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
23. South America Cotton Ginning Machine Market
24. Cotton ginning machinery market in Brazil
25. Middle East Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
26. African cotton ginning machinery market
27. Cotton Ginning Machinery Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
27.1. Competitive Landscape of Cotton Ginning Machinery Market
27.2. Cotton Ginning Machinery Market Company Profiles
27.2.1. Bajaj Group
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial performance
27.2.2. Lummus Company
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
27.2.3. Handan Goldenlion Cotton Machines
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
27.2.4. Jadhao Gears PVT LTD
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial performance
27.2.5. Shandong Swan Cotton Industrial Machinery Stock Co., Ltd
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
29. Key mergers and acquisitions in the cotton ginning machinery market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis of Cotton Ginning Machinery Market