Dublin, Oct. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Grinding Machines Market Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Key Players of Grinding Machine Market are Makino, Amada Machine Tools Co., Falcon Machine Tools Co. Ltd, ANCA, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, JTEKT Toyoda Americas Corporation, Junker Group, Gleason Corporation, Okuma Corporation, DANOBAT GROUP, United Grinding North America, DMG Mori, Fanuc, Koyo Machine Industries, KEHREN GmbH, Makita Corporation.
The global grinding machine market is expected to grow from $6.05 billion in 2021 to $6.47 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1%. The grinding machinery market is expected to reach $8.57 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3%.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the grinding machine market in 2021. North America is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in the Grinders market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increase in industrial automation is expected to propel the growth of the grinding machine market in the future. Industrial automation refers to the control of machines and the industrial process by autonomous systems such as robotics, computer software and others.
The increasing adoption of industrial automation is expected to drive the demand for grinding machines as they acquire new machines that are compatible with automation software and systems. According to the study published by the Association for Advancing Automation in 2021, robot orders across the world increased by 67% in the second quarter of 2021 compared to the same period in 2020. Therefore, the increase in Industrial automation is expected to drive the demand for grinding machines. during the forecast period.
Technological advancements are a key trend that is gaining popularity in the grinding machine market. Many companies operating in the grinding machine market are using new technologies such as computer numerical control (CNC), laser sharpening and universal grinding machines to maintain their position in the market.
For example, in August 2019, United Grinding Group, a Swiss manufacturer of precision machinery unveiled its new line of cylindrical grinding machines, the STUDER S121, S131, S141 and S151. This product line offers maximum precision and efficiency, especially for flanged parts, spindle shafts and spindle housings. This product line includes several types of universal type models designed for high production.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader grinding machinery market and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Grinding Machines Market section of the report provides context. It compares the Grinding Machines market with other segments of the Grinding Machines market by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, the comparison of grinding machinery indicators.
1) By product: angle grinders; bench grinders; Belt grinders; wet grinders; die grinders; floor grinders; Surface grinders; CNC
2) By application: automotive; Transport machinery; general machinery; Precision engineering; Others
3) By Distribution: Online; Offline
Main topics covered:
2. Features of Grinding Machine Market
3. Grinding Machine Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on grinding machines
5. Grinding Machine Market Size and Growth
6. Grinding Machine Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Grinding Machines Market
8. Asia-Pacific Grinding Machine Market
9. Grinding Machine Market in China
10. India Grinding Machine Market
11. Japan Grinding Machine Market
12. Australia Grinding Machine Market
13. Indonesia Grinding Machine Market
14. South Korea Grinding Machine Market
15. Western Europe Grinding Machine Market
16. UK Grinding Machine Market
17. Germany Grinding Machine Market
18. French grinding machine market
19. Eastern Europe Grinding Machine Market
20. Russian grinding machine market
21. North America Grinding Machine Market
22. US Grinding Machine Market
23. South America Grinding Machine Market
24. Brazil Grinding Machine Market
25. Middle East Grinding Machine Market
26. Africa Grinding Machine Market
27. Grinding Machine Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key mergers and acquisitions in the grinding machine market
29. Grinding Machine Market Future Prospects and Potential Analysis
- Amada Machine Tools Co.
- Falcon Machine Tools Co.Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rtny6x